Saying No to Imposter Syndrome – Stepping Into Leadership
Key takeaways from Trish’s workshop
1. What is imposter syndrome – understanding and recognizing those limiting thoughts
2. The power of believing in yourself – focussing on your strengths
3. Owning your uniqueness – your unique set of skills are an asset to your leadership
4. Why feedback and support is important to your growth as a leader
5. 60 Seconds of Insane Courage – embracing your role as a leader – acknowledging your leadership journey
ACCESS NOW 4 Tips to Overcome Imposter Syndrome
Do you dream of building a high-performing team, with the right culture?
Tina’s workshop, Building High-Performing Teams with the Right Culture, explains:
1. How to overcome typical challenges leaders face.
2. How to transform while building organisational and individual resilience.
3. How to emerge from change with super-charged courage, confidence and capability.
Check out the resources to address the impact that modern workplaces are having on employee wellbeing
Are you struggling with a difficult employee?
Key takeaways from Karen’s workshop “How to make your disengaged employee, one of your best or get them to leave!”
1. Learn how to make your worst employee, one of your best or get them to leave.
2. Your People and Your Profits are Connected
3. The three ‘must-have’ insights that ensure your people, purpose and profits are thriving.
This is a must for any manager looking for ways to reduce staff turnover
ACCESS NOW the People Profits Connection video series, designed to answer all of your questions regarding engaging your employees.
Do you feel undervalued and underpaid?
Kistin’s workshop, Valuing Your Worth, will teach you practical ways to:
1. Calculate your value
2. Increase your earning potential
3. Position your salary increase request
4. Steps after a salary discussion
Check out the short FREE
course on Managing UP